Friday, November 13, 2015

First Quarter

In the first quarter I received some very good grades. I do believe that my grades are well earned. I worked hard t get them and my hard work. Certainly paid off. I think that I had a B average in quarter one. I have learned a lot in each class. In English I learned a lot about fiction. In science I learned about cell parts. In math I learned a lot about algebra and etc. I am going to take in everything I learned and use it in the quarters to come. I have learned that I am a good writer in general and can write good notes. Last quarter I could have did more homework but even that I did well. I would like my teachers to stay the same because they are doing great. I think that my grades will be good still even though I know my teachers will pick up the pace next quarter.
Terriel M.

No comments:

Post a Comment