Thursday, September 17, 2015

So far the makerspace has been fine. I like it so far. I like working together as a team, destroying useless wood, and then working together to build something something else. I don't like that it takes away from biology class but the only flaw in the maker's space. This is different from my other school. We didn't have a chance to get out and work on real world problems. I'm learning how to become more social and I also use math and science skills while I am in the maker's space. This is a way to learn and have fun while doing it. These skills may be used while I am older like if I was measuring a fence. It is interesting to have encountered failing. I learned that I have a mind for designing. 

We are being conducted like this to not be ready for the world, but be in the world itself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment